The Akademy 2013 Program Committee consists of:
- Dario Freddi maintains several KDE components, and represents KDE as a speaker or promoter at events worldwide.
- Kevin Krammer has been a KDE contributor for over a decade and is primarily active in user support and developer mentoring.
- Lydia Pintscher is on the Board of Directors of KDE e.V. She is a member of KDE's Community Working Group and one of the admins of KDE's mentoring programs.
- Marta Rybczyńska can be usually found in embedded and kernel development. She helps create the KDE Commit Digest and coordinates KDE Polish translation efforts.
- Thiago Macieira started serious open source work with KDE back in 2001. He has been a full-time Qt developer for 7 years and is currently the Qt Core Maintainer in the Qt Project.
If you have any questions about the Call for Presentations, you can email the Program Committee. For all other Akademy-related questions, please contact the Akademy organizing team.