The Akademy 2013 Program Committee consists of:
- Dario Freddi maintains several KDE components, and represents KDE as a speaker or promoter at events worldwide.
- Kevin Krammer has been a KDE contributor for over a decade and is primarily active in user support and developer mentoring.
- Lydia Pintscher is on the Board of Directors of KDE e.V. She is a member of KDE's Community Working Group and one of the admins of KDE's mentoring programs.
- Marta Rybczyńska can be usually found in embedded and kernel development. She helps create the KDE Commit Digest and coordinates KDE Polish translation efforts.
- Thiago Macieira started serious open source work with KDE back in 2001. He has been a full-time Qt developer for 7 years and is currently the Qt Core Maintainer in the Qt Project.