Did you enjoy the stickers included as a gift in last year’s Akademy T-Shirt orders? Do you have ideas for what some of the stickers could look like this year?
Submit a new KDE sticker design to be included with this year's T-Shirts
Send submissions to the Akademy Team before 26th April.
- Submissions should ideally be in SVG format, if not they need to be 350dpi+
- The design needs to be able to work at a small size (~50mm²) and be designed using Free Software tools.
- Licensed under a suitable Free License.
- Colours printed may vary slightly from those seen on screen.
- The stickers on the sheet will have a white background and any shape can be cut out (see the pink cut line around the flying konqi as an example of certain limitations).
- Some designs may benefit from having a bleed.
Designs used will receive a free Akademy 2021 T-Shirt and copies of the printed stickers. This is not a competition.
Image of Akademy 2020's sticker sheet for reference: